APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION INTO PROGRAMME FOR THE 2021/2022 SESSION
2. Higher National Diploma Programmes ( Full Time and DPP students)
3. Post Graduate Diploma in urban and regional planning (URP)
4. Daily part-time programmes (DPP National Diploma)
5. Continuing Education center ( Part Time National Diploma and Higher National Diploma)
NOTE: Application form for all the above stated programmes are obtainable online via tpiportal.polyibadan.edu.ng/admissions
PROCEDURE FOR FULL TIME ND ADMISSION REGISTRATION
- You must have uploaded on CAPS the results that qualified you for the programmes you applied for
- You must have been ADMITTED by jamb, accepted the admission and print out the following documents
A. JAMB Result Slip
B. JAMB Admission letter
C. You must also print out The Polytechnic, Ibadan Admission Slip
PROCEDURE TO PAY ACCEPTANCE FEE AND PRINTING OFFER OF ADMISSION SLIP
- Login to The Polytechnic, Ibadan application portal
- Click on the admission status
- Once you have been admitted, click on continue registration.
- Step number 3 will take you to the student portal
- Once you’re in the student portal, you’re expected to create a new account by clicking on “New Registration? begin here”
- Input your form number and click on proceed to e-clearance.
- Input your details as requested and create the account.
- To access your newly created Account, login to (tpiportal.polyibadan.edu.ng/portal)
- Input your form number and new password
- To pay your acceptance fee, click on fee payment and select acceptance fee.
- Once payment is made, ensure to also print out your offer of provisional admission slip by clicking on admission slip on the dashboard.
PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION
- Visit the registration portal at tpiportal.polyibadan.edu.ng/portal/
- Enter your form number and log in your new password created on the student portal.
- Click on e-clearance and upload the following documents.
A. Ordinary Level Result (WAEC, NECO or NABTEB) with valid result token.
B. Letter of Admission from the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board.
C. Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Result Slip as issued by the Joint Admission Matriculation Board (JAMB)
D. Notification of Results/ND certificate (for HND student)
PROCEDURE FOR SCHOOL REGISTRATION PROCESS
Please find below a step by step guide to follow during your registration
- Pay your acceptance fee
- Proceed to e-clearance to upload your documents
- Once cleared pay all your fees
- Once cleared proceed to Faculty for faculty registration
- Proceed to your various Departments for Departmental registration
- Health Medical Registration ( once you’ve done this and fully cleared you’ll be given a yellow file that will make you eligible to come and receive free treatment and drugs)
REQUIREMENTS FOR E-CLEARANCE ( ND FULL-TIME AND DPP)
- Ordinary Level Result (WAEC, NECO or NABTEB) with valid result token.
- Letter of Admission from the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board ( Full Time only)
- Part-time application form filled at the JAMB office ( DPP students only)
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Result Slip as issued by the Joint Admission Matriculation Board (JAMB)
- One (1) reference letter attesting to your good character from a reputable individual ( which can be a lawyer, doctor, jurist, clerk/imam e.tc)
- Your birth certificate or sworn affidavit of declaration of age
- One (1) passport photograph
NOTE: You’re strongly advise to carry out all online payment and online Registration at the following accredited Business centers. To know more about the school admission visit http://admission.polyibadan.edu.ng/
a) ICT center, beside WEMA bank at North campus
c) VSESC office located after admission office
d) Micro-Finance Bank