REQUIREMENTS FOR A TRANSMISSION AND DISTRIBUTION STATION
- It must provide at all time the power that consumers need
- It must maintain a stable normal voltage that doesn’t range more than ± 10%
- It must be able to maintain a stable frequency that doesn’t vary more than ± 0.1%
- It must supply energy at an acceptable price.
- It must meet/agree with the safety standard
- It must be environmentally friendly.
We solve different types of questions,
If you found this post helpful, please share it and spread the world !
Want more content like this? Sign up for my newsletter to receive helpful Tutorials, Tips and Tricks.