- Court Affidavits: This is just a legal statement of good conduct and anti-cultism. Make sure you follow futa format, get it done in an high court, ensure it is signed, stamped and sealed.
- Certificate of Origin: you’re to get this in the local government you filled during jamb registration compulsorily. If you can’t travelled down there,contact someone over there to get it done on your behalf and travel it to you. Liaison office documents isn’t welcomed.
- Certificate of Birth: This can be gotten from your local government secretariat or general hospital ONLY.
- Jamb Documents: You’re to generate RRR for both the original result and admission letter from jamb. Make sure you print them coloured.
- Futa Documents: post utme results and futa admission letter is a necessity during registration.
- Attestation letter: A letter of good conduct from a reputable personality or organisation about you. To be addressed to the registrar.
- O_level result and testimonial: Online print out is an error, make sure you get the original result from your school unless it’s not out officially then you can present statement of results. Some registration officer won’t accept statements of results. Leaving school testimonial is also required.
- REQUIREMENTS FOR FINAL CLEARANCE FOR ND2/HND2 STUDENTS IN THE POLYTECHNIC IBADAN
- The POLYTECHNIC IBADAN: PROCEDURE TO PAY ACCEPTANCE FEE AND PRINTING OFFER OF ADMISSION SLIP
- Requirements and Subjects Combinations for CLA in University of Ibadan
- University Of Ibadan Requirements For Pharmacy Department
- UNILAG EXTENDS SALE OF ADMISSION SCREENING FORM FOR 2022/2023 SESSION
The listed documents below are to be provided for FUTA admission processes by each eligible candidate 2022/2023. This information is provided by the school management. That is the latest news from www.futa.edu.ng